Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken

I made a couple alterations just for tastes sake but I will post the actual recipe incase it is wanted.

1/4 cup fresh, grated parmesan cheese (I was generous with the cheese,because I think it tastes better.)
2 Tb dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (I did 3 Tb)
1/8 t paprika
1 t dried parsley
1/2 t garlic powder
1/4 t ground pepper
4 chicken breasts cut into strips or chuncks

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix crumb mixture well and transfer to a plate. Dip each piece of chicken in mixture and coat all sides. (If you like extra crumb, you can coat chicken first with cooking spray, olive oil, mayo, sour cream, etc. Or pat chicken dry with paper towel.) Arrange on baking sheet and book until chicken is cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. I provided potatoes and broccoli but it would also be good with spaghetti. Enjoy!

No comments: