Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BBQ Chicken Pizza

BBQ Chicken Pizza

-Shaylee Miller

1 Pizza Crust
2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 1/3 cups BBQ Sauce
6 Ounces Mozzerella Cheese
1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro


In large Ziplock bag, combine chicken and 2/3 cup of BBQ Sauce. Marinate in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
To cook, place chicken and marinade in small baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 325*. Let Chicken Cool, then slice into thin pieces.


Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over crust. Spoon 2/3 cup BBQ Sauce over cheese; cover with chicken and onion. Sprinkle on remaining cheese. Use baking instructions on Crust Package!


**Sorry this is a repeat, I told myself I would never do this but I just got back from Vacation last night and this sounded delicious and super easy! I'll do better next month!

1 comment:

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Don't worry about it Shaylee. BBQ chicken pizza is a favorite, and so yummy.