Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Chicken

This one is super easy and super yummy!

1 - 16 oz. Kraft Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette dressing & marinade
2 lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts

All I did is add the 'Kraft's Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette' marinade to a bag of chicken. Thaw for a day or two in the refrigerator so the chicken can soak up the marinade really good.

You can cook the chicken on the GRILL (this is what we've done) or cook it in the oven (at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until it's cooked all the way through) or I'm sure it'd be yummy cooked in the crock pot as well.

*For added flavor I included some extra dressing that you can either pour over the chicken or use to dip the chicken in. Warm extra dressing if desired.

Serve with Pasta Side... and I included some frozen cookies (thaw, and bake as directed on package) too that you can have for dessert! Hope you enjoy :)!

(I just found a recipe for Sun-dried Tomato Chicken where they top the cooked chicken with chopped sun-dried tomatoes and sliced fresh basil ~ I already did my grocery shopping so I'm not including these this time but for the future this sounds really yummy!)

No comments: