Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I know I promised everyone I would post my recipe for chocolate chip cookies, and I am so sorry it took me so long to do it. But here it is, I hope you all enjoy it! I got it from my wonderful sister in law Kristine, and they are now my go to treat!

Amazing Chocolate chip cookies
1 c. Shortening
1/2 c. Sugar
1 c. Brown Sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 1/4 cups of flour
1 c. Choc. Chips
1/2 c. coconuts - optional
1 c. nuts - optional
Whip after each ingredient,but don't over mix. Also if you want, you can add just a little bit of shortening and sugars :). Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 min, or for my stove 6 minutes. You want to take them out when they still look a little undercooked. Once they are out, let them sit on the pan for a few minutes (this way they stay soft and the bottom is cooked enough). Good luck, and hope you enjoy! It's one of my favorites! Love you girls!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Mmmm! Those were soooo yummy! You are the most amazing cookie maker ever :). Thanks so much Danielle!